2011年7月20日星期三

110720 Xander Bomb Message

*BOOM!!♪* Gd mornoon everyone~ SOME of YOU hv already FOUND my BOMB~ Too smart.... I dun like smart ppl... LOL~ Juz kidding! :P

My BOMB for all of you this time is not a heart breaking one. I won't make u guys sad again...^-^ Here I go:

1) I'm NOT getting marry. Duh~

2) NO, I DON'T hv a girlfriend either^-^ Well, I said I've made my choice... and my choice is to continue serve my loyal fans who hv been supporting me not only during my happy times, but especially during my hard times. NOW, TELL ME the ANSWER of my GAME everyone!!! RITE NOW~♥

People say that an artist's FANS are like the artist. You guys are juz as SMART as ME~ LOL! That's RITE! U've got the BOMB in ur hands baby~

Go ahead n input ur ANSWER
http://www.[ _ _ _ _ⓐ_ _ⓔ_ _ _②_ ].com!!
Xander is READY to serve y'all~♥^-^

Dunno wt I'll be doing or where I'll be going. But I praise the Lord for letting me be FREE, to do wt I WANT, to go where I LIKE....

To serve who I LIKE, to meet who I LOVE.. ″Yes I'm ready to JUMP, juz TAKE my HANDS, get READY to JUMP~♪″ Thank u all this time, Love y'all♥

Credit : Alexander_0729 @ twitter

沒有留言:

發佈留言